Synergies in Philanthropy Consulting (Synergies) activates team-centered innovation and creative and synergistic solutions for visionary companies, nonprofit organizations, and philanthropies.
Synergies specializes in fundraising, cross-border giving, and stakeholder engagement. By blending consulting with facilitation and coaching, Synergies helps clients optimize outcomes in the virtual space and the 21st century distributed workplace.
Together, we design your path forward and design effective and creative solutions that are uniquely right for you!
8 Reasons to Work with Synergies In Philanthropy Consulting:
1. I’ve been where you are:
I’ve lived and breathed the beauty and the hardships of creating impact and bringing change to our communities. I've gone through our own up-and-downs, faced tough situations and wrestled with solutions, worked through rejections and recessions, celebrated milestones, and learned how to be thoughtful and strategic growth and change agents.
2. I have varied experience:
With start-up and legacy organizations of different sizes; with organizations that have a regional focus to organizations working on the national and international level; with organizations headquartered in the U.S. or abroad; with funders and with nonprofits.
3. I have honed skills in key areas driving your mission, and I’ve learned to understand and leverage the important synergies between fundraising, PR, marketing, mission/programming, organizational development, and, yes, leadership.
4. I’ve done more with less, and then raised more money:
I’ve experienced the day-to-day nonprofit reality of juggling opportunities for change with the resources available. And I’ve raised money from many sources, so our organizations could do even more.
5. I can invest philanthropic dollars, too.
I’ve deepened our knowledge and understanding as foundation professionals, learning how to maximize impact and create invaluable synergies between those who dedicate their careers and those who dedicate their hearts to making a positive change in the world.
6. I have global expertise:
In working with European/German-speaking and Israeli charities to help them secure funds in the U.S. and adopt best practices in philanthropy. I "speak" the languages of philanthropy and are international specialists,
7. I’ve worked with, and in, diverse and multicultural teams, and I welcome the synergies that come from teams composed of people from different backgrounds and experiences.
8. I believe in creating and designing creative solutions that enable team-centered and innovative solutions. I embrace facilitation and coaching as a way to charter a new course and tap into your and your teams potential.